AN INTRODUCTION TO AROMATHERAPY WORKSHOP
Are you interested in gaining an insight into the fascinating and therapeutic practice of Aromatherapy? Would you like to know how to incorporate Aromatherapy into your everyday life to benefit the wellbeing of yourself and friends/family in a natural and holistic way?
Run by Lisa Basso - a practitioner, teacher and author with over 25 years professional experience and founder of Inner Senses - our one-day introductory workshops offer attendees the chance to gain an insight and learn the basics of this ancient and fascinating therapeutic practice in a small, informal group.
The workshop is not intended as a comprehensive course of training for those wishing to practice Aromatherapy professionally, however a certificate of attendance is given to each person upon completion of the day.
One-day workshops cover the following:
* Introduction to Aromatherapy: The definition and origins
* Introduction to 10 popular essential oils
* Carrier oils
* Safe concentrations and blending oils for adults and children
* Basic Aromatherapy application techniques
* Benefits for relaxation, everyday complaints and skincare
* Basic hand massage
* Useful recipes
* Create your own 50ml oil blend to take home
* Personalised 20% discount code redeemable against your first/next order from the Inner Senses website
Workshops run from 9.30-5pm at various locations throughout the UK
Cost: £120 including refreshments (£130 including light lunch)
Full payment is required at the time of booking in order to secure a place
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR DETAILS OF UPCOMING WORKSHOPS
Places are limited to 10 people (12 at London workshop). No previous experience of Aromatherapy is needed in order to attend. If you're interested and would like further information or to book a place please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 987 4585