BEST HEALING OIL - BEAUTY SHORTLIST WELLBEING AWARDS 2019
EDITORS CHOICE - BEAUTY SHORTLIST AWARDS 2018
7 Wonders Skin Panacea Face and Body Oil is a true multi-use product containing seven of Mother Nature’s most potent oils, Coenzyme Q10 and concentrated CO2 extracts to nourish, repair and renew the skin from the inside out.
With a mild 'green' herbal scent which quickly dissipates, it is especially suited to skins that require some extra TLC and a superb nutrient content to repair and revitalise more mature, dehydrated, damaged or rough complexions.
7 Wonders Skin Panacea oil is a true ‘Powerhouse’ blend; formulated to be a deep treatment, with a selection of superb cold-pressed and organic oils chosen for their specific benefits.
Skin type: All skin, especially dry, rough, damaged, ageing
Scent: Mild, green, herbal, fresh
- Rich in Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids and vitamin B, Chia Seed oil is a uniquely thin oil that leaves the skin feeling soft and silky.
- Camellia Seed oil, packed with antioxidants and polyphenols, will replenish and revitalise the complexion.
- Obtained from a true African superfruit, Baobab oil is rich in Omega 6 essential fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants that protect the skin, whilst supporting the skin's elasticity due to high levels of Vitamin C (it is believed to contain six times more vitamin C than an orange).
- Black seed oil (to which Cleopatra attributed her beauty, and who are we to disagree) contains several vitamins and minerals that are valuable in skincare and facilitate skin recovery and repair. In particular, it has a high percentage of Linoleic acid, an omega 6 fatty acid with superb healing, anti-inflammatory, hydrating and plumping properties
- Apricot Kernel oil is highly moisturising and a good source of antioxidants; it enhances the elasticity of the skin, rejuvenating the complexion and assisting in the prevention of wrinkles.
- Rich green Avocado oil is vitamin-packed, healing and protective. It's Beta Carotene content assists in the manufacture of vitamin A, which plays a critical role in maintaining healthy skin.
- Natural Vitamin E - of non genetically modified origin - is used to provide a superb antioxidant effect, deeply moisturising the skin and protecting from environmental damage
- Coenzyme Q10, a powerful antioxidant protecting against free radical damage, boosting cell regeneration and growth
- Arctic Blackcurrant CO2 extract provides the optimum Omega 3 to Omega 6 ratio to support healthy skin
- Rosemary C02 extract helps to ensure that this preservative-free face and body oil stays as fresh as your skin
This product is 98% Organic and 100% Natural.
Usage: As a face oil: Dispense 1 or 2 pumps into the palm of hands, rub together and gently massage a thin layer over the face and neck once or twice daily after cleansing. Alternatively, according to your skin's needs, use weekly as a treatment in addition to your normal skincare routine.
As a body oil: Massage generously into areas of skin which need hydration and a little TLC, after a shower or bath - when the pores are open - is the optimum time to do this.
As a generally wondrous skin panacea....apply to dry or chapped hands, or to that rough patch of skin that never quite disappears, in fact anywhere needed!
Ingredients/INCI: *Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) seed oil, *Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed oil, *Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil, *Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) seed oil, * Salvia Hispanica (Chia) seed oil, *Persea Gratissima (Avocado) oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E, non-GMO), Ribes Nigrum (Arctic Blackcurrant) seed CO2 extract, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) leaf CO2 extract **D-Limonene, Linalool
* Of organic origin **Naturally present in essential oils
Storage: Store in a cool dark place away from children. Avoid contact with eyes. Replace lid firmly after use